Nasolabial Filling


Dermal fillers are called nasolabial fold fillers to fill in and accentuate the creases that run from the corner of the mouth to the bottom of the nose. They are known as laugh lines or grin lines because they develop as we age and because we smile. You can smile freely when using fillers because of their little invasiveness.

Contact Us